Friday, September 9, 2011

Lucky Fabb: Photo recap

I hope you all enjoyed the recaps of the Lucky FABB conference! It was an amazing event and I was so thrilled to have been a part of the experience. In recap, I thought I'd give you a closer look at some of the things we saw during our time there in a blogger's favorite format - photo recap! Enjoy.

1. Everyone (and I mean, everyone) was on their phone. We saw rows and rows of bloggers tweeting every second of the conference on their phones. Social media is huge, you guys! Make it a priority!

2. BLOGGERS LIKE TO EAT! Who would have thought, right?! The lunch was absolutely delicious and we all quickly gathered our lunch boxes (sandwiches, apples and cookies) and hunkered down anywhere we could find to stuff our faces. So much knowledge, we needed the extra energy.

3. So many cute stylish girls everywhere. I loved Amy of Stylish Year and Jen of House of Jeffers.

4. Everyone received a schedule of the panelists and ways to connect during the conference using platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram. #LuckyFABB was a trending topic on Twitter - globally!

5. The break bar was amazing to grab a quick lemonade, a cookie or coffee. Especially when you're so busy in the midst of fashion week - it's important to eat right and hydrate yourself.

6. The gift bag. Oh my gosh. Amazing. I heard a lot of people grumble about FABB's cost of $100. They were so wrong. We received gift bags that were worth a retail price of $1200. I cannot wait to try out so many of the products.

7. Matching our nail polish colors to our favorite foods - especially cupcakes! It's so true, right? You can get inspiration anywhere. Think of your favorite food and try to create an outfit based on it!

8. Cameras were attached to our faces at all times. It's obvious bloggers love taking photos! A moment would happen anytime and you needed your camera out to quickly document it!

9. Meeting your friends in the blogging community. It was the BEST part of the conference. I got to see so many of my very good friends again - to giggle, to take photos, to talk about outfit shots. So amazing.