Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashions Night Out: Elie Tahari

For Fashions Night Out, I attended the Elie Tahari presentation with blogger, Keiko Lynn! FNO in New York City was insane. The streets were packed with people, flashes of photos going off everywhere, I felt like I was in an overpacked amusement park at points! It was amazing to be able to go inside a quiet place, socialize with a few fellow bloggers, check out some of the gorgeous items and relax for a bit in one place. Here's a sneak peek of what happened behind the doors of Elie Tahari! Enjoy!

(Keiko Lynn, Andrea of Blonde Bedhead, me)

The details of the store were so beautiful. I didn't want to touch anything! At the door, you were given a flash drive that you could take home to see if you won a huge $2,500 shopping spree. Jealous of whoever snagged that!

(a stylish couple strolling through)

(some of the amazing shoes and bags)

(beautiful bloggers Blonde Bedhead and Kim of Eat Sleep Wear)